Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 18 What famous living person would you want to meet for drinks?

I really don't know.  I think I need more time to think about this.  I would probably want it to be someone who I know discerns from God. Someone who is led by His Spirit.  A mother who would know my lifestyle and how important the callings of a mother are.

The conversation would probably be about ministry and how I am able to fulfill the things I feel called to even in this season of being at home with my sons.

Those are the things I wrestle with.  I hold things deeply in my heart and they bubble up and want to spill out.  Juggling everything is the learning curve.  I love being at home and I know that has been my primary ministry for 13 years.  I know that has been right and good.  But feeling the Holy Spirit urge deeper things in me.   I know He will guide my steps as I walk in obedience.  A dance of grace.

Will come back to answer the question in time.