Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 3 What is the last bad movie you watched?

Hum... well, I don't really watch movies much.  My life just doesn't allow for using the time in that way, honestly.  I hear movies that my boys watch while I am doing work around the house. Also, I'm not really a good movie critic.  

The last two movies I did actually sit down and watch are The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Very different movies.  

A few months ago Sir (referring to Mike from now on) and I actually went to the theater and didn't really know what to see so we chose Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  It was not something we would have normally chosen, but my eyes were definitely opened to some things I wouldn't have thought much of before.

The boys and I have been listening to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on audio when we drive around so we were able to watch the first movie in the series and they are in love.  

I wouldn't say either were bad. So I went off on my question for the day, but oh well.  
Maybe you can answer better? What is the last bad movie you watched?